Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, August 27, 2006
Juz Another Kind Of Accessory
ONE of the things my female colleagues like discussing about is perfumes and more perfumes. To be frank, I have close to zero knowledge on perfume hehe. Well, the ones I knew of was Body Shop-Oceanus. I have been using my Body Shop perfume for about 2 years adi and it can’t seem to finish. Haha.

Anyway, it all started after my colleague told me to check out ‘Green Apple’ from DKNY. She told me about it few months ago but I din care to drop by the counter haha. The other day, my supervisor and the clerk in my section were also talking about Anna Sui’s latest perfumes. Goodness, why is everybody around me keep talking about perfumes and sometimes Nike, nike and nike??

This latest interest of mine begun since I started using Lancome-Hypnose.
You know…the one with the super nice spiral bottle, 8tv advertised it very often some time ago. My supervisor has too many perfumes adi I suppose, she gave me a coupon, so that’s how I got a sample of Hypnose. Hypnose is nice, maybe I got a lil sick with my Body Shop one, hence I find this new one nicer haha.

Of all my trips to Parkson, I never fail to drop by the counters trying out these perfumes. I dropped by Anna Sui’s counter, limited edition’s Dolly Girl range were ok. But the one that I fell in luv with, is ‘Secret Wish’ and the scent was heavenly !! It’s sooo sweet :) You gals should go test it out man. Then tell me if you too think it’s nice.

Our brain only allows us to process 3 kind of scents. How true that theory is, dun ask me. Anyway, in my opinion, a few that I have tested..

DKNY- Green and Red Apple were juz ok, din manage to impress me though. Err…not gonna be ranked high in my consideration list hehe.
DKNY- Summer (I think). Smells like mandarin orange. Like CNY. Haha.
Lancome - Hypnose. I found out that there are 2 types of Hypnose man. One a lil mild, the other stronger.
Ralph Lauren – Hot, Cool and (rough?) Gosh…take them away from me! The further the better...boleh pengsan..smells like (milk?) mix with some weird stuff I guess. Bluek.
Jennifer Lopez range – Again, take it away..as far as possible.
Britney Spears range – Soli, FOC also I dun wan. Coz it doesn’t smell nice.
Davidoff- Echo. *Puke*

These perfumes would make a hole in my savings (well, kinda) but it’s no surprise to me, coz this was the reason why I have never go near to these cosmetic counters before this. Even though I’m already working now, I still find it hard to get my money on those stuff. Sigh.

Now, “Secret Wish” has been occupying my mind, damn man. 30ml for RM150, 50ml for RM190, 100ml for (RM275?). 30ml is the most ideal size for me (coz I dunno when I would get sick of the perfume haha) but RM150 for a small bottle of perfume?? But if tomorrow is the end of the world, I would get my ass to mp now, right away hahahalol.

There goes my latest addiction passion if that’s a better word. Yeah it indeed is. Any gals out there who have better suggestions or recommendations, pls kindly let me know. I have lotsa time to do my survey haha. If you know me, you’d know I am like that. Oh yeah, Hugo- Pure purple nice or not? Anybody tried that??? Pls let me know. There ain’t Hugo counter in Malacca, but I wonder if they sell Pure Purple. Btw, luckily I’m not a heavy user, if not mati la hahaha. One of my colleagues uses perfume even when she goes to mamak. Omg..

Post a Comment